Feb 13, 2007

Magic Loop Socks

I finished up Kaity's Magic Loop socks today. They are fraternal twins, I wasn't going to sit there and try to figure out where in the repeat I started the first one. With that type of multi it's darn near impossible to get a perfect match. Plus Kaity doesn't care if they are identical, all that matters to her is that they are done and she can throw them on her feet.
After a good amount of internet searching I found a better way to do the gusset on magic loop. I was just winging it with this pair. I didn't do it the proper way but the end results were still the same. I'm going to type up the pattern and knit another pair here in a few days. I want to test it out before I post the pattern out on my blog.
I've got a few stitch patterns that I would love to tweak and put into a sock pattern. All I need to do is figure out how to make it work. I'm going to need to figure out how to make the patterns work in the round. But that's for another day.
We all went out for a walk again tonight. This time we walked down to the store, walked around the store for a bit and then headed back home. All in all I got in about 2.3 miles according to my pedometer, which believe it or not is pretty accurate.

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment