Feb 12, 2007

Wristers

We all went out as a family after dinner for a walk. We did a little over 2 miles. My legs are sore but the exercise has been nice. Bree seems to love our walks. Of course she is bundled in her fleece cozy baby bundle so she doesn't feel any cold. It's been pretty nice here, today it was in the mid 50's....T-Shirt wearing weather, although it got really cloudy in the later part of the afternoon. It's only 33 out right now.
I worked on my wristers tonight. I think they are turning out pretty nice. The picture doesn't do the yarn justice. It's Knit Picks Sock Garden in Hollyberry. I think I may tweek the pattern and work a set of these in some worsted weight. Of course I also want to make Fetching. So much to do, so little time to do it in.
It's going to be short tonight since it's so late. I don't want to have my butt dragging tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment