Feb 6, 2007

Updates

Last night I didn't getting any knitting done. I also didn't get to bed early like I thought I'd be able to. For some reason Bree just didn't want to go to bed last night. She didn't fall asleep till some time around Midnight.
On a good note, Kaity is feeling 150% better. We decided to keep her home from school for one more day but she'll be heading back tomorrow....Yippy! I have my little motormouth back...lol. Another thing to brighten my day is that my order from Sheri shipped today so I should see that in the next few days. I normally see stuff I order in about 2-3 days.....I soooo love that.
I'm also looking at different ways to rearrange & things to add to my blog. I've added links to my favorite online shopping site. It's short because I have been ordering yarn for very long. I've only been knitting for about 7 months so I'm still working on that. If it's in my Fav Online Shopping section, I've ordered from there and will be going back again for more yarn. I have a few that are on my list to buy from next, Blue Moon Fiber Arts and Scouts Swag are the next two. They both have some super yummy colorways that I've been drooling over. : )

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment