Feb 18, 2007

Another Tulip Skirt Pic

Here's the better pic of Kaity in her new Tulip Skirt, plus my toy poodle Zeus who thinks he has to be the center of attention. :-) **Please excuse the clutter in the background, we've been doing a bit of organizing in the living room.**
Now let me remind you that it is in the low 40's here today so it's definitely not skirt wearing weather. I made her change into jeans to go to the store with her Dad but she changed back into the skirt as soon as she got home....lol. There are definitely going to be lots more of this skirt before the end of the summer. She's already picked out the yarn for the next one. For the next skirt I'll be using two hanks of Lorna's Lace worsted weight in the Lakeview colorway (see pic below). Of course, they are hanks so they will have to wait till the swift comes in. I want to get my socks started first so these are in the queue behind the socks....lol. I can't wait to knit with it though. Lorna's Lace is so soft and definitely worth the money.
I'm going to be buying some hanks of the Shepherd Sock some time this week to make socks for the girls. I'm just waiting for The Loopy Ewe to get the new shipment loaded on their website. Kaity is wanting the new color Tickled Pink.....see color here. I wouldn't mind getting some Red Rover too. Hopefully Sheri gets the Tickled Pink in. I'm also looking into getting some yarn to start another pair of socks for my sis soon. Maybe I'll make her another pair or two and give them to her for her B-Day. Who knows, I have time to figure that out.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment