Feb 7, 2007

WooHoo LOST

LOST started back up tonight so that's what I had my eyes glued to. Yes, yes I know I have to have my TV vices....LOST, Heros, Monk and Psych. I can live without them which is why I have TiVo.....lol.
So with LOST on tonight that meant easy knitting tonight. So I finished up a fun fur hat. The hats don't require as much attention, which is weird because it's fun fur and fun fur is a pain to knit with. Oh well, it worked great tonight and I didn't even drop a stitch....YIPPY! I was getting ready to start another hat when I heard Bree fussing in her room. I think tonight is going to be another one of those fussy nights *sigh*....tis the life of a mother. Of course I love my job and wouldn't have it any other way. OK so maybe I would change Bree's crappy sleeping habits....lol. But other then that, I'm good to go.
I was going to go for a walk with Bree tomorrow but it looks like rain is in our forecast. I guess I'll have to wait and see what it's really like tomorrow. Who knows, it wouldn't be the first time we've been forecasted for rain and didn't see any. We seem to live in giant bubble where rain and snow seems to passes us up but my sister who's like 10 miles away will tell me they are getting hammered.....lol. What a strange place I live in.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment