Feb 10, 2007

No Depression

My Knit Picks box came in today so I will not have to waste away in a depressed state this weekend.....lol. I figured it would be here today. Nothing overly exciting to post about. I got another set of US 5 needles, a set of 60" cables, one of the chart keepers, some yarn and a pattern. Since the yarn and pattern will used as a gift I don't want to post about it till the recipient gets their gift since I'm not sure if said person reads this blog daily or not.
The chart keeper that Knit Picks sells is nice. It comes with several sizes of magnets. I think it's going to be a help with not only charts but I think I can use it to keep track in some of my other patterns too.
My stuff on eBay seems to be doing well so I will soon have money in my very own knitting fund....Yippy!!! Knowing me, it won't take me long to find something to buy....specially if Sheri adds new yarns....lol.
I'm going to try to get a pair of socks started for me tonight. I just need to get Shawn to help me wind up the hank of yarn I'm going to use. I think I'm going to go with the Cherry Tree Hill I bought from Sheri a few orders back in the Tropical Storm colorway.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment