Feb 18, 2007

Knitting Update

I didn't do a whole lot of knitting last night. I did start another pair of Magic Loop socks for Kaity, this time using Caron Simply Soft in pretty pastel colors. I'll post some pics out on my blog tonight after I get the kids in bed. I also did quite a few rows on my Dishcloth KAL. I'm really falling behind on that one. Considering we just started a new KAL on Fri so I'm 3 days behind now. What I have left I'll finish up in about 30 minutes or so. Kaity's already claimed the dishcloth I'm working on now for Old Meow.....she said he needed a new blanket....lol. I don't need any dishcloths right now anyways. They just go into a bag and get handed out to anyone who wants/needs them.
I put in an order to Knit Picks for the skeins of yarn for me to swatch for my CPH KAL. I want to start that here in the next few months. I also ordered some Opal Rainbow and Opal Hagebutte (Rose Hips) from a seller in Germany off of eBay. Once again I've ended up with a lot of boxes floating around out there in the mail.....lol.
Well I'm off to go wipe the baby drool off my arm and finish up the laundry. Hope everyone has a chance to fit in a little knitting today. :-)

Labels: , , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment