Feb 14, 2007

The Loves of My Life

Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

I have several loves in my life. I could not picture my world without any of them.

First is my Hubby Shawn:
He's been the love of my life and best friend for over 9 years. He's always there for me even during the rough patches and there's definitely been a few over the years and I'm sure there will be more. He is a wonderful and loving father to our girls. He's not afraid to get down on the floor to play or snuggle up and read a book to them. He knows me (almost) better then I know myself. He never lets me stay mad and is always making me laugh. He is supportive of my knitting addiction (oops I mean Hobby). Actually one would probably consider him an enabler to my yarn buying. He's always there to lend a hand with cleaning, cooking, laundry and anything else I may need help with.

My Oldest Daughter Kaity:
My baby, though she'll tell you that she not a baby any more. It's true in a sense, she'll be 6 here in a few weeks. I love her with all my heart. She is my pride and joy and my greatest accomplishment. She is bubbly, extremely independent, out spoken, lovable, and loyal to a fault. She aggravates me to know end with her mouthiness and snotty ways. She loves to argue....I'm thinkin' maybe she needs to be a lawyer...lol. Though she's quick to feel guilty and apologetic about it after it's happened.

My Youngest Daughter Bree:
She is definitely still my baby, though she is growing so fast so it won't be long before she's my little toddler. I can't believe she's almost 7 months old. Bree is a happy baby and is quick to give smiles when she's smiled at. She's a Daddy's girl....of course so is Kaity. She love to share, be it her toys, smiles, or slobber.....There's definitely enough of that. Like Kaity, Bree is also my Pride and Joy and greatest accomplishment. I don't think there is any thing that can top the importance of my two girls.

Next are my 2 dogs and 1 cat:

First is Skitz my loving, lazy, at times grouchy, pudgy kitty cat. She's been with us for over 8 years. We got her as a little kitty. This cat has a 'Tude. She'll be lovable one minute and then turn into demon kitty for no reason....though she's mellowed some in her old age. She' vey mouthy....wonder if Kaity has been taking advice from the cat.....lol.

Next is Shadow my lovable, goofy, pain in the rear Cocker Spaniel. She'll bark at absolutely nothing for I believe the fun of it. She's spoiled rotten and has never had to spend a night outside since she's been with us. She doesn't know the meaning of outside dog. But she knows when you're feeling blue and will curl up with her head in your lap to help you feel better. She's been with us for over 7 years now.

Finally we come to Zeus my odd ball, loving, super playful, little 6 pound toy poodle who thinks he's human. Zeus has been with us for the shortest amount of time. We've had him for a little over a year. This dog is a constant crackup....he's always doing something to make us laugh. He's also like having a toddler in the house, constantly leaving his toys laying in the middle of the walkway. Let me tell ya, nylabones do not feel good to step on with bare feet at 3am. :-)

Happy Valentines Day From Idaho!

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment