Feb 23, 2007

Nice Surprise

This is what my wonderful UPS delivery lady brought for me today. My new Lantern Moon Sox Stix DPNs in US 1. I got the Blondewood ones. I got them from Yarn Market along with a set of US 10 kids needles for Kaity. Unfortunately the kids needles made by Pony are on back order and Kaity is trying so hard to be patient in waiting for them to get here. I knew they had shipped but I didn't think about the fact that they were coming UPS. I remember seeing that they would be shipped UPS when I ordered them but you know how the mind works at times. I don't know about you all but mine has a tendancy to dump random bits of information and it's normally the stuff that I wouldn't want to forget about. I have to write down everything or I'll forget.
I'm happy with my order from Yarn Market so I added them to my sidebar of favorite shopping places. I also added The Yarn and Fiber Company. I bought the KnitScene mag that I'm going to need for my Central Park Hoodie KAL. The magazine wasn't over priced and she shipped it to me for free. I love it when I can get no or low shipping on orders. I hate having to pay $6-7 to have a magazine or pattern shipped to me. Of course it was an older magazine so I needed to buy it online. The current KnitScene could be bought in Boise but that requires more then $6 in gas to get there and back *sigh*.....I so wished I was closer to my LYS. Cindy from The Yarn and Fiber Co was very help and friendly. I was right away when it looked like my order went through twice to make sure that I only wanted one magazine and to keep me from being charged twice. I've shopped at plenty of places that don't care and will charge you twice instead of giving a quick call before they process the order.
WooHoo....the kiddo is a sleep and the other is going to a friends house to play. I'm off to go enjoy the quiet and get some knitting done.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment