Feb 11, 2007

Sunday Fun

Today I decided in one of my fits of wisdom to try Magic Loop. Now I don't have any small needles with long enough cables for Magic Loop so the decision was pretty much made up for me that I would be knitting another pair of worsted weight socks for Kaity. I had some yarn sitting in my stash that had already been designated as Kaity's.
I've got about 4 inches of the cuff done and it looks pretty good. I don't have a pattern so I'm kinda winging it as I go using numbers off of my basic worsted weight sock pattern for Kaity. I've been taking detailed notes so I figure I'll go through after the sock is done and write up the pattern so that anyone can use it.
When Shawn got home from the gym we packed up the kids and went for a walk. We ended up going on a 2.5 mile walk according to my pedometer. Shawn picked a nice one for me yesterday. I'm going to try to take a walk everyday before Bree's nap. We are pretty close to a nice walking/running track that is 1 mile long. It winds around, twisting and turning so you never get bored, plus there are trees up and bushes....it's all quite nice. It'll do Bree and I some good to go walking everyday, weather permitting.
I'll post some pics of Kaity's Magic Loop socks later this evening. I'm going to see if I can hit the heel flap and gusset tonight. I think I will. If I do I'll post some pics.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment