Feb 19, 2007

Clutter Free

No knitting this afternoon but I can honestly say that the living room/computer area is now clutter free....Yippy! Junk mail....gone, desk....can see it again. Next weekend is reserved for de-cluttering the bedrooms and cleaning out the last few small boxes that were left in Bree's bedroom when we moved over a year ago.
I got my swift today....Yippy. The whole family gathered around the kitchen table to watch me wind a hank of Cherry Tree Hill into a ball....lol. My 7 month old, Bree, was completely fascinated with the swift going round and round. She sat in her highchair with her eyes glued to the swift....lol.
Now I just need to wait for the other 10 boxes to come floating in. There's only one big order coming from The Loopy Ewe, the rest are small little items. I have a few different things coming in from ebay, sock yarn books, patterns etc. I know that two of the boxes will take a bit of time. One is coming from Germany and there is a baby pattern book coming in from Canada. International orders take a few weeks depending on how they are sent.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment