Feb 23, 2007

This Sucks!

It's after 1 am and I can not sleep to save my life....no it's not the triple shot in my Moxie Milky Way I had earlier today. For some reason caffeine doesn't seem to have much affect on me. Probably several years of drinking coffee constantly while I was in the military. I'm not a morning person so I needed coffee.....no seriously I needed it.....to get me going. I'm sure that there are other out there that would agree with me.....lol. Me at 5 am without coffee is not a pretty sight. I guess the equivalent would be a really pissed off mama bear. :-) Of course you have a better chance of seeing hell freeze over then you have of me getting up at 5 am, unless one of the girls is sick then it's different. I don't really have the desire to see the sun come up in the morning, I'd rather see it set. Maybe that will change later in my life.
I think the biggest part of the not being sleep is that I haven't gotten a chance to go for my long walks for the past two days. We normally get out and walk for at least 2 miles every night but the wind was blowing like a banshee the last two evenings. The wind blows a lot here but with the wind chill it was like 24 degrees and the gusts were coming in at 25 mph or so. Way to windy and cold to take the girls out in. I'm hoping for a nice day so I can go for a long walk this afternoon.
You ever notice that there isn't much on in the wee hours of the morning, even when you have satellite? Right now it's Nick at Nite for lack of anything better on. I kinda miss my movie channels. I could normally find something on Starz or the Western channel. I love old movies specially John Wayne movies. The Western channel that comes with the Starz movie package plays some good movies from time to time.
I finished the first sock of Bree's and now I'm working on my Martha socks for the Loopy Ewe quarterly challenge. I'm too damn lazy to go hook the camera up to the computer so I can download the pics. I'll do it some time tomorrow and put the pics out here.
My fun for tomorrow.....LAUNDRY!!! Wee Yippy Fun Fun Fun. I could have swore I just finished laundry the other day.....probably did. Oh well, time to start the viscous cycle again.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment