Feb 17, 2007

Another FO

Wow....I'm knocking out the projects. Here's another FO of 2007. I finished up the last 15 rows of Kaity's Tulip Skirt yesterday. I took my knitting with me yesterday so I could knit while I was waiting for Shawn to drop off Kaity at school, run in to the bank, and then the trip to and from Wal-Mart yesterday. I got the last 4 rows of stockinette done and then I pulled a Homer Simpson *smacks head and says Doh*. I forgot my smaller needles so I couldn't work on the waistband, which is K1, P1 ribbing with an eyelet row because I needed the size 6 needles that were sitting so nicely at home in their case....lol. So the knitting road around in my car all afternoon unfinished. To make up for it I got a Moxie Java Milky Way.....mmmmm hot coffee with chocolatey, carmely goodness....Yum Yum! I finished up the skirt last night and decided to use the I-cord tie that was suggested in the pattern. I-cord is soooooo easy to make.

I picked up a cute little tote bag that has Tinker Bell on it for my knitting tote while I was at Wally World. It's cute and you can't beat $10. I also made my first order from The Knitting Zone. I ordered a set of HiyaHiya DPN's and a skein of pastel fingering weight yarn to make some more socks for Bree. The skein was on sale so I thought I'd give it a shot. So now I have a few boxes and packages that should be floating in all next week.

**Disclaimer: Kaity's hair doesn't normally look that ratty. I snagged this pic when she was getting dressed this morning. I'm going to get a better pic of her in the skirt and a pink tee. The white Daisy Scout T-Shirt just doesn't look right with the skirt.....lol. :-)

Labels: , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment