Jun 8, 2007

A Brief Interlude

Just a quick break to say "Shredding Sucks!!!!"

My break is due to the shredder needing a rest.  :~) 
Oh how I miss work in times like these.  Our classified shredder....the shredder we used to shred classified documents....was on of those big industrial, super, mega shredders.  You know the ones I'm talking about, they'll shred like 50 sheets of paper at a time, CDs, credit cards and anything else you throw it's way.  I use to go in with 6 months worth of stuff to shred and be done in a few minutes.  Course that's about the only thing I miss about not working. 

It has come to my attention that we are moving in less then 60 days.  That's less then two months people.  I feel like there is still tons to do and not enough time to get it all done.  ***sigh***



4 comments:

  1. whoopsie! better get moving chickie!
    I dread the thought of having to pack up and move... we have just so much junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate moving! Too much like work. lol. My parents have a really nice shredder which they never use. They pack up all the stuff they want to get rid of and bring it to my house to burn in the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, do I know how it feels to be in your position. But knowing you, you all will be just fine. Take one day at a time. And find time to knit to keep sane. Do you have to do any packing yourself, or are the movers doing it? Can you move a few things ahead of time? Keep those needles clicking away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep looking ahead - this is only temporary insanity. Oh, and if you need to ship your sock yarn to me for safekeeping so it doesn't get lost in the move, well, I'd be glad to look after for you! (Mwha-ha-ha) :-)

    ReplyDelete