Jun 23, 2007

Box in the Mail

I finally got that box I've been waiting on.  The mailman delivered my Knit Picks order this morning.

Dscn1005


I bought 4 skeins of Shine Worsted in Watermelon for a dress for Bree.  I also bought one 16" classic circular in size 8 for my dishcloths and two 32" classic circulars size US 2...2.75mm.  WoooHooo....more sock needles.  I've gotten rather use to knitting magic loop.  I'll definitely be buying more of the 16" Classic Circs in other sizes.  I think I need size 6, 7, 9 and more and more.....now I need to find a storage solution for all these circulars.  :~)

Well I'm off to swap the laundry and see if I can't finish up that Monkey Sunrise sock.



5 comments:

  1. That color is great. It'll be such a cute little dress.
    And I love, love, love KP needles. They're so sharp and slippery. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love KP! Have you seen their new sock yarn yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! Delivery! Aren't those needles the best?!? Love the Watermelon Shine. I got a little something in the mail today, too. Just a couple of skeins from Simply Socks Yarn Co. Of course, yesterday I got 4 new colors of Bearfoot. I am so in trouble when the Amex bill comes. Dave is home safely and the Deputy is tucked in until 10:00 tonight. All's well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A goodlooking Knitpicks order. I am sort of peeved with them about their Cotlin delays. I want to try the new sock yarn, but not until I can also order Cotlin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, they have the binder with the zip lock pockets for storage! I love mine. check it out when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete