Jun 29, 2007

And Now Back To Our.....

We here at Luvs2Knit have been completely out of whack these last few days due to unforeseen circumstances.  I just want to broadcast that I'm back to my normal self and knitting again.   :~)

The exercise ended early yesterday evening so I was able to enjoy a peaceful nights sleep  sans explosions and sirens.  Ah it's nice to be back to normal.   I did knit a bit yesterday afternoon and evening. 

Here's what I worked on during the late afternoon:

Dsc03120


Another baby washrag for Blake.  I've discovered that I hate making bobbles, specially with cotton  yarn.  I'll probably make one more some time today so I can throw it into the box I'm mailing to my mom.  It just occurred to me that I have a lot of stuff to mail.  I need to get my butt moving.

Here's what I worked on last night after the kiddos were in bed:

Dsc03114


Look I even took a pic with the first wrister in the picture.  I have to show you that I'm actually knitting on the second one.  No picture recycling on this blog.....lol. 

I feel that I need to get the wrister finished and in the mail to Sheri before I can continue on with anything else.  I should be able to finish that up tonight.  Ah, I love worsted weight yarn.  :~)   Plus I need to get some elastic for Kaity's skirt.



5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is normal now. Geez, what an awful couple of days for you. MS3 is on my agenda today. Can't wait to start. Love the wristers, and I know Sheri will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrister looks good!
    Are you using pointy needles for your cotton bobbles? The pointer, the better works for me (my knit picks do well)
    also not all bobbles are created equal... try a different bobble recipe! some are easier that others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like bobbles, either, but that washrag is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby washcloth! how precious. where did you get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbles suck but the cloth is really cute.

    ReplyDelete