Jun 24, 2007

Fingerless Mitts

This is what I worked on for my Sunday knitting.

Dsc03089


I decided I had enough time to pop out a pair of fingerless mitts for the Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge.  One mitt down, one more to go.  :~)
I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in the color Bittersweet.  I'm using the same concept for the Wristers pattern obviously with some adjustments.  Can you imagine how big this fingerless mitt would be if I would have cast on 60 sts instead of 40 sts using worsted weight yarn.   :~)    I think I'd have a mega mitt.

Well I'm off to snag a few hours of sleep.  Have a great day and hope everyone manages to squeeze in a little knitting time. 



4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the color of the LL. You are one speedy knitter. I spend yesterday on Jaywalkers with many interruptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that colorway in shepherd sock. Love it!
    I might have to dive into that soon.

    ReplyDelete