Jun 18, 2007

Goodies

Here's what UPS and USPS brought me today.

First, a pattern and tape measure:

Dscn0883


I got the pattern to make a sweater for Bree.  I love Knitting Pure & Simple patterns.  They're well written and very easy to follow.  I have several of their patterns and there are several more that I want to get.  I have some skeins of Lorna's Lace worsted weight yarn in Child's Play and Purple Club that will work perfect for sweaters for Bree.  The tape measure is a Lantern Moon sheep tape measure.  I bought one for a swap pal a few months back and decided to get one for myself.  I'm tired of fighting the tape measure I have now.  I'll save that for bigger measurements.

Next up, the yarn my sis ordered from Little Knits:

Dscn0897


I have 5 skeins of both colors to work with.  One color will become the Ribs and Lace Tank and the other color will become another top for my sis.  The colors are #1143 - Silky Sky Blue and #1086 Velvety Pink with a hint of Lilac. 

I'll be working hard this week to finish up my mom's Monkey socks and the second hat for the Q2 challenge so I can cast on for Kaity's skirt and my sister's tank.



2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Those are lovely yarns. I'm having to wipe the drool off my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Knitting Pure & Simple patterns too!
    The King Tut looks yummy, great colors.

    ReplyDelete