Jun 17, 2007

Look Out, Another FO

I'm totally wrecking my knitting ADD by turning out another FO. 
I finished up the Baby Halter Top for Bree.  Some time tomorrow I will have my little turkey model it.  If all goes well I may get a good photo. 

Dscn0846


Silly me, I stayed up to finish this instead of going to bed like I should have.  I used the pattern Katja from Knitty.com.  All in all it was an easy knit.  This was the first time I've used a provisional cast on.  I was a tad worried about it but it turned out to be really easy.  So there's another technique to add to my list.

I tried spinning this weekend with no luck.  Never fear I'm not giving up.  I'm just going to give my system some time to fight of this crappy cold so that I can concentrate better.  I've just been way to tired to do anything with any complexity to it.

I haven't cast on for Kaity's skirt yet.  I'm not going to until I finish up the other baby hat for the Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge and get my mom's other Monkey sock finished. 



4 comments:

  1. Feel better! I'm still impressed that you can finish projects when you're sick! I'm sure Bree will be adorable in the halter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. Can't wait to see Miss Bree as the model. You are leaving me in the dust with all those FO's. I knit all weekend long, and am so close on so many things. Hope to see pics of the Q2 hat. I guess I missed reading about that. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute! Tell Bree to smile pretty! :) I need to post some FO's too, but hey, I posted 3 times yesterday! LOL Talk to you later :)

    ReplyDelete