Jun 20, 2007

Monkey Sunrise Update

Just a quick update to show you all what I worked on.....I've got to stop staying up so late to knit.  Wonder how many more times I'm going to say that before I actually listen to myself?

Dsc03069


More on Summer of Socks (SOS) and my wishy washiness to pick a damn yarn to use.  I've changed my mind again.  I may change it again before I cast on, I'm going to finish up these first and then cast on for my SOS socks, plus there's Kaity's skirt and my sisters tank that I need to get on the needles.  Actually I need to swatch first.  Guess I need to get to knitting. 



Good Night, Good Morning, or Good Afternoon...depends on when you read this post.  :~)   I guess I have all my bases covered.



3 comments:

  1. Remember when staying up late was a treat? Now it means, I'm so tired I can't think straight the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing that today's the longest day of the year - you should get quite a bit done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning. Love the monkeys. I think I'm starting with a pair of Jaywalkers for SOS. We were without power most of the night. Yikes, it was hot. Good thing it's the longest day of the year.

    ReplyDelete