Jun 10, 2007

Been Knitting...Kinda!

I've been knitting, sorta, kinda, a little bit.

Here's what I did:

Dscn0784


It's a dish rag.  Boy aren't I the daring innovated knitter!  I need to get the second baby hat started for the Loopy Ewe Q2 challenge.  I have one done but I really wanted to make a second one.  There's enough sock yarn for a second so a second one I will knit.  :~)   I wanted to make some fingerless mitts but it doesn't appear as if I will have the time.  I'd like to get the box out to Sheri by next payday.
Sorry the blog has been a little on the boring side here lately.  I have a box of spinning stuff I want to play with, several wonderful knitting projects already started and more that I want to start, but I feeling guilty when I stop working on cleaning up the house and I can't enjoy any of my projects.   I know I need a break from time to time but I feel like I shouldn't be taking them at all.  I'm going to be seriously nutty by the time we get to Montana.

On a non-knitting note I want to ask you all for a little fav.  Could you please keep my cousins hubby Andy in your prayers and thoughts?  He was in a accident and suffered some very bad head trauma.



7 comments:

  1. That counts as knitting!
    I've been pretty boring too. I think it's because summer is coming and there's lots of other things that need doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely pray for your cousin's hubby. The discloth is terrific and definitely counts as serious knitting. I know how you feel about the guilt when you aren't cleaning. But don't wear yourself out, either. Got to take care of Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my knitting as my "reward" for getting certain tasks done... I clean the bathroom- knit 15 mins. Dust the family room and office- 30 mins knitting. Pretty good as a motivational tool!
    Will keep the cousin's hubby in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Andy - we'll definitely keep him in our prayers. Don't stress - it's okay to take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very sorry to hear about your cousin Andy. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep Andy in my thoughts. Hope all is well. Knitting doesn't seem as important when you have so much on your plate. Between the girls, getting ready to move and now someone hurt. Just do what you can and be happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Andy is well. Will be thinking of him.

    ReplyDelete