Jun 20, 2007

Summer of Socks 2007

I've been searching far and wide for a pattern that grabs my interest that will go with the sock yarn I have for the first pair of socks for the Summer of Socks KAL.  You wouldn't think that would be too difficult with the amount of sock yarn that I have.  It took me two nights of hem-hawing over what I wanted to do.  So I've decided on one of Momma Monkey's patterns, Elenore...see what they look like here and get the pattern here.  I'm going to be using this.  I'm using my one and only skein of STR.



Since no post is complete with out a pic:



Dscn0899



Look she really does smile!



4 comments:

  1. Bree is so cute.
    Those socks will look nice. Which yarn will you be using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sock pattern! And the little lady is very sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! Smooshie Smiley Baby!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete