Jun 23, 2007

A Few Updates

I'm going to make this fairly short.....it's late and I'm heading to bed.  :~)



I'm kickin' myself in the butt because I need a size 6, 16" circular needles to work Bree's dress so that's now going to have to wait till I order from Knit Picks again.  That'll teach me to not look before I order.  I got the yarn, I got the pattern, I have one of the two different 16" circs need for the dress.  Oh well, guess that means I'll be ordering needles this payday.  :~)



First, Kaity got a new haircut today.  It's now up to her shoulders, it's cute and she's very very proud of it.

Dscn1014


Next up, Monkey Sunrise socks are done:

Dsc03080


I'll be shipping these off to my mom here soon.  I love em, I know she loves em, and I have enough yarn left to make Bree her own Baby Monkey Sunrises. 

Finally, my SOS 07 socks have been started.  I give you, Eleanor's Irish Eyes. 

Dsc03082


Sorry bout the crappity picture.  I promise to get a better one the next time.  I'm using the Eleanor pattern by Momma Monkey from Socktopia.  The yarn I'm using is Scarlet Fleece It's Tubular x2 sock yarn in the Irish Eyes colorway.  I bought this from Sheri a few months back.



5 comments:

  1. Socks are looking good. I think I'll try the Monkey Socks next. Everyone is making them. Yours look so nice. Like Kaity's hair, too. HOw do you like Scarlet Fleece? Geez, it's supposed to be cooler today. Hope you have a good day. I need to do double time on my Jaywalkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I hate not having the right needles to start a new project! (Have you updated Ravelry with your needle inventory yet? I know that's really going to be helpful for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kaity's hair! she is such a cutie!
    and the socks are perfect, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful haircut. Kaity looks like such a big girl now.
    Love the socks and fingerless mitts.

    ReplyDelete