Jun 1, 2007

Monkey Sunrise

The socks have been named Monkey Sunrise.  :~)  Remember the socks pics posted yesterday showing that the Monkey socks have 3 repeats on the cuff....weeeeell they now have all 6 repeats and a heel.  I started the gusset this morning but only put a few rounds on.....had to go clean....Yuck!!  I'm hoping to work on them some more tonight.  I don't have any pics right now but will try to get some added later.
Shawn and Kaity decided that they are going to go see Shrek 3 tomorrow and that they are going to see if Papa (my dad) wants to go with them.  Kaity thinks that her Papa can do no wrong.  :~)
Other then cleaning and a baby with a vicious diaper rash, not to much else is going on in my world.  It's been fairly boring and uneventful.



4 comments:

  1. I think that's a great name for the socks. Boy, do I remember those vicious diaper rashes. I bought Bacitracin by the bucket, it seemed. All stopped when the doc suggested we switch to disposables. And here I was trying to save money. Hope the visit is going well. We all want to see Shrek 3. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention I am linking away on those buttons. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong with a little boring... things will speed up soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes boring and uneventful are just what you need. And I want to go see Shrek 3. It's a little gloomy here and it would be a perfect day to go. But I know that's what my whole town will be thinking.

    ReplyDelete