Jun 2, 2007

Monkey's & B-Day Present

I got this in from Colleen this morning:

Dscn0697


For my b-day she sent me all sorts of wonderful goodies to get me started on spinning.  I got all the stuff I need to make my own spindle, plus she also sent merino, alpaca, wool blends....all sorts of fibery goodness.  So you all can guess what I'll be doing after all has quieted down in the luvs2knit household.   :~)

I also have update pics of my moms socks.  I've got about 1.5" to go before starting the toe decreases.  My mom's foots a tad shorter then mine so it may fit on my sock blocker.  I'll probably finish up the second sock tonight or tomorrow night.

Dscn0698


Well I'm outta here for now.  Hope you all are having a great weekend.  Happy knitting!



3 comments:

  1. the socks look great!
    glad you like the box'o spinner stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Maybe by this time next year you'll be spinning on a wheel! :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, another spinner! You'll have so much fun. I really like how the yarn is working up with the Monkey pattern. What a difference!

    ReplyDelete