Jun 28, 2007

I'm "R" Rated Baby

I seen this on Jennie's blog and had to go check it out.  Now I try to keep my blog fairly clean and try not to cuss too much.  I normally let your imaginations fill in the blanks.  Here's where I went to rate my blog.

This is what I got:


Online Dating



Why might you ask that I got an "R" rating, well according to the site it's because they found the following words:



Dead = 5 times, Pissed = 2 times and Hell = 1 time



Dang that's all that it takes to get an R rating.  Wonder what I'd be if they seen the way I talk sometimes.  :~)



Thought I'd share....it cracked me up.  I laughed my butt off when I seen the R rating pop up.



7 comments:

  1. LOL, you're rated R, hehe. That's so funny that the program picks up those words, I wonder if there's an XXX rating for the actual obscene words. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh! I might have to wait for the cleaned TV version! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't seem right. There are many blogs out there, knitting included, that I don't read because of the language. Wonder what they would be rated? Hey, we all have our moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a family friendly site. Now I'll have to stop reading it... Ohhh shiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha! killing me!
    I'll have to check it out later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I may have to spice up my blog - I'm rated G

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny - I would have thought you'd get an NC-17 rating with all your yarn p0rn!

    ReplyDelete