Jun 2, 2007

Contest Winner

OK, I'm posting this a little early.  I believe I said I'd post the winner sometime Sunday afternoon.  I figured I'd post before I head to bed.  I don't want to keep you all in suspense.  :~)



And the winner of the sock opinion contest is:






Drum roll Please:








Leah (No Blog).....Leah if you have a blog let us know.  :~) 
Leah I've emailed you, please email me your mailing address so I can get these skeins out in the mail to you.

Leah won two lovely skeins of Apple Laine Apple Pie in the Sunset colorway.

Thanks for playing everyone.  I'll probably have another contest after I've moved and gotten settled in maybe December since it will be my 1 year Blogiversary!

For anyone who is curious, I put your name into MS Excel as the comments came in and assigned a number to your name.  I then used a random number generator to pick a number for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment