Jun 11, 2007

Eeek! I Knit Last Night!

I actually have some knitting to report.  Weeeee!

The back half of Kaity's sundress:

Dscn0798


This here is 6 of the 21 inches needed for the dress to be complete....not counting the i-cord which goes super fast.  I have to kick into a slightly higher gear on this sundress.  I've gotten the go ahead to order the yarn for the Hip in Hemp pattern.  Kaity went totally crazy for it so I'll be ordering some from Fuzzy Mabel here in a few days when we get paid.  I'm going to use the Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy that was used in the pattern.  For once I can afford the yarn used in the pattern....lol.  The hemp skirt is just to damn cute to pass up knitting.  I'm soooo glad that Kaity love the stuff I knit for her. 

I've also started a free pattern section here on the blog.  It's in the upper left hand column and it's called Free Patterns.  Right now the only pattern I have is a pattern for a pot holder, hotpad....whatever you want to call it.  It's extremely easy!  I'll be adding other patterns as I come up with them.  I should be adding the pattern for the baby hat I made for the Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge here within the next few weeks.  I need to finish typing up the pattern and knit another hat using the pattern to check for errors. 
This is the first time I've written a pattern so please go easy on me....lol!   :~)   Actually I would love feedback from you, so send an email if you have something to say about it....good, bad, whatever.  I can't improve things if I don't receive feedback. 

Now I'll leave you all with this:



Dscn0785


Bree can stand up on her own now.  I helped her stand by giving her a little support but once she was up she was doing great.  It's only a matter of time before she's cruising around the furniture.   :~)



And we mustn't forget a pic of Kaity making one of her goofy faces.  :~)



Dscn0791



Have a Great Day & Happy Knitting!!!






6 comments:

  1. Your girls are so adorable! You will like ordering from Fuzzy Mabel. Cynthia is the best and great customer service. I love the skirt you are going to make. I had a feeling Kaity was going to get that skirt. Glad you got some knitting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lil' gals are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the sundress. Kaity will get a ton of use from it.
    And soon Bree will be all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sun dress is gonna be adorable when it's done. What great colors.
    My granddaughter just started crawling and her oldest brother called to let me know he doesn't like it one bit. "She's trying to take me stuff, Gram. Every day she's there just trying to take my stuff." This from the kid who takes my stuff all the time. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standing? Oh boy, she is going to be crusing real soon!
    Kaity looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete