Jun 16, 2007

Mail Delivery

My kind mail brought me this:

Dscn0833


This is the yarn for Kaity's skirt.  I bought it from Fuzzy Mabel and they are great.  I
received an email from Cynthia letting me know that one of the colors I
had was out of stock.  She asked me if I wanted to hold the order until the out of stock yarn came in or if I wanted to sub it with a different color.  I asked Kaity and she decided to pick a different color.  I emailed Cynthia and before I knew it, I had received shipping confirmation.  I love the way the order was handled....great customer service will keep me coming back.

And this:

Dscn0836


These are yarn samples from Sarah's Yarns.  I've been curious about a few of their yarns.  Well I got an email stating that they will send sample yarns to you to try for free all you have to do is cover the shipping.  So I picked a few Zephyr lines to try.  Later on I'll probably order some samples of a few other lines that I'm interested in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment