Jun 25, 2007

Summer of Socks Update

I managed to put another 2 pattern repeats on Eleanor....1 more repeat to go before starting the heel.  I think 5 repeats will be a long enough cuff.

Dsc03093


I'll probably work on the other fingerless mitt and maybe a little on the Eleanor socks tonight after the kiddos are down for the night.  It looks like Shawn will be working night shift for this exercise.  So it'll be a lovely 12 hour shift for him but that means absolute peace and quiet in the house at night for the few nights he'll have to work.   :~)



I think for my next pair of socks I'm going to follow in Sue's foot steps and make a pair of Jaywalkers



2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I love the yarn you are using. Sure hope you enjoy your peace and quiet. Do some knitting, get some sleep. Nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that pattern, and it looks great with the yarn you're using. Jaywalkers are next on my list, but I'm betting you'll be finished with yours before I am!

    ReplyDelete