Jun 7, 2007

Wonderful Goodies

I got some great goodies in the mail today.  It's enough to bright my day.  You know what, 29 doesn't feel any different then 28....lol.  Yup you guessed it, today is my b-day.

Goodies all wrapped and pretty:

Dscn0718


Pictures of the goodies all unwrapped:

Dscn0719_2


I won this yarn from a guessing contest on Jennie's blog.  I guessed 7 out of 10 sock yarn types correctly.....who has a sock yarn problem, oh no not me!   :~)   I picked Fleece Artist for my winnings.  Jennie sent the Trekking 100 because the last contest I won on her blog she sent me Trekking 110 instead of the 100.  Which was no biggie to me!     :~)  Thanks Jennie, that was sooo cool of you to send me the Trekking 100.  It will be put to good use.



I also got the June 2007 copy of Knit N' Style.  I decided to try it so they sent me a free issue and then I can subscribe if I want too....I think I'll subscribe.  There are a few patterns I could use.  There is Mary's Camisole that I think my sis would like....pg. 37 for you all who have the mag.  I like the pullover (it's the blue pullover on the site) on pg. 39, the pocket baby cardi/pullover on pg 58, and a super cute dress called viva la violet for little girls on pg. 60.  So all in all I'd say the mag was worth the purchase price, which of course is cheaper if you have a subscription.  :~)



8 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! How appropriate for you to get yarn on your birthday!?! Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy birthday!! Your yarn gifts are yummy. Hope your day is very special. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful birthday & a great year!
    I love the pansy wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just realized the date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday to yooouuuuuu
    Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUU
    Happy Birrrrtthhhdaaayyy, dear TRISH
    Happy Birthday TO YOU
    whootwhootwhoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    I luv that Trekking - awesome colors!
    And don't worry about 29 (or 30 sneaking up) - it's 31 that's the hard one! :-)

    ReplyDelete