Jun 18, 2007

Halter Top Modeled

As promised....here is a picture of my some what cooperative model.

Dscn0882



This pic below cracked me up....she's looking at the top as if to say, "Mom what in the world did you put on me"....plus it makes her look like she has the super huge head.  :~)



Dscn0878



The top actually fits pretty good.  It's a tad bit big around but I can take some left over yarn and tack it in the back temporarily until she needs me to let it out.  I made the 12 month size so she could wear it the whole summer.  Here's a little look at how small she is.  She's 11 months old and is still wearing 6/9 month old clothes.  Though she if finally starting to fit into 12 month jammies, onsies, and shirts.  I still have to buy 6/9 month shorts for her skinny little butt.  Most 11 month babies have at least hit the 12 month clothing....not worrying, it's just an observation that I've made.  :~)



I'll probably post later today with my goodies received in the mail.  I'm waiting on UPS.  They should be here in a bit with the yarn for my sisters tops.  Goody!



3 comments: