Jun 11, 2007

It's Monday Again?

Most people hate Monday's, not me.....it's just another day.  :~) 
My job is 24/7 so I don't get the weekends off to be able to dread Mondays...lol.



Gotta have a pic:



Dscn0517



I got an email saying the Spring 07 Knitty is out so of course I had to jump on over and check that out.  I get over there and what do my wondering I see "This".....which Kaity is soooooo in love with.  I've already been asked if I'll make it for her.  Damn I need to build up a good stash for times like these.  OK, no sock yarn.....must have other types of yarn....lol!
There's also a few sock patterns that are cute.....I'm not linking them, if you haven't already gone to Knitty.com....Go!  There are a few things I would definitely love to make.  So many things to make, not enough time and money to make them.  :~)  I'm still looking for the ever elusive tank top pattern for my kinda shirt picky sister.  I want to make her a cute tank, she wears them year round.  She hates sleeves and it can't come up around her neck.....told you she was picky.....lol.  I will find it though, just give me a little time.  :~)

Not much going on today.  I'm attacking Laundry Mountain today and weeding through more junk.  :~)   Fun Fun!



4 comments:

  1. I love mondays; the bosses are so busy running reports from the week before and setting a game plan for the upcoming week that no one is around to bug me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays were always my favorite in the office too. They were so busy they just flew by.
    Now a days it means exams which makes the weekend not as fun. :)
    Hope you found your way out of the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you need to add those Knitty patterns to the Ravelry queue! I haven't had a chance to check out the new issue yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh, smiley baby! Must.Kiss.
    give her smoochies from me!

    ReplyDelete