Jun 22, 2007

Sock Update & I'm It!

I have one repeat and the toe left on the Monkey, I'm not going to finish it like I originally thought.  I decided to call it an early night....I'm heading to bed as soon as I finish posting this.  If all goes well I'll get a little quiet time tomorrow to work on the sock.

I've been tagged by Knittech

The rules are to go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.



My Birthday: 7 Jun




Events:

1. 1654 - Louis XIV is crowned King of France.
2. 1893 - Gandhi's first act of civil disobedience.
3. 1982 - Priscilla Presley opens Graceland to the public; the bathroom where Elvis Presley died five years earlier is kept off-limits.

Births:

1. 1952 - Liam Neeson, Northern Irish actor
2. 1974 - Bear Grylls, British survivor

Holiday:

1. Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.

This time around I'm going to let you all decide if you want to play along.  If you do, please feel free to post away.  Snag the rules, look up your birthday on Wikipedia and post on your blog.  If you do decide to play, drop me a comment so I can hop over to your blog to read what you found.  :~)

This one was fun.  I like this one better then the ones where I have to come up with stuff about me.   :~)



1 comment:

  1. I find Liam Neeson pretty darn sexy, lol maybe it's an accent thing.

    ReplyDelete