Jun 19, 2007

Baby Hats are Done!

I finished the other baby hat.  The pattern is located in the Free Pattern section....link is located in the top left column.
Here's the photo:

Dscn0931


I improvised on the model since Bree is sleeping and there is no way I'm crazy enough to wake her up.  It's one of her toys.  It has these cool see through plastic balls that get dropped in the top and you pull the blue lever and they drop down into the bottom and roll out.  She loves it!  You can see if here if you're interested.  Fisher Price is in my opinion is one of the best toy makers for little kids toys out there.  Out of 7 years of buying their toys we've only had two toys that were recalled.  Look at me, here I am putting in a plug for Fisher Price.  Hell with the amount of toys I've bought from them I should own stock in the company.



I also tried the coffee can.....I think the toy worked out better.  Wonder what coffee Trish drinks.  :~)



Dscn0929



I'll get these hats mailed out to Sheri here in the next few days. 



I'm not typing anymore....I'm going to bed.  Good night or should I say good morning since most of you will be reading this some time later in the morning.  :~)



Have A Great Day Everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Cute hat. And thanks for posting the pattern. What a great way to use up left over soc yarn. Hope you had a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the photo! For some reason I have the urge to go play Ms. Pacman!

    ReplyDelete