Jun 13, 2007

Me & My Knitting ADD

Last night I worked on Kaity's sundress.  I decided not to take a picture since all I did was put another inch or so on it.  It would have looked very similar to the picture that I posted yesterday.

I also started this:

Dscn0808


It's Katja from Knitty.com.  I'm using some of the King Tut cotton I won in Colleen's "Spare A Square" monthly drawing.  I really like knitting with the King Tut....it's soft and easy to work with.  Hopefully the 182 yds are enough.  The pattern calls for 180yds.  Oh well, if I run out I'll figure something out.  :~)



Sheri has a sneak up last night and I just about wanted to cry.  There was a Yarn Pirate colorway called Loopy Groupie that I wanted really badly.  I of course didn't get it and it sold out in what seems like 5 seconds flat.  I really really really hate not being able to buy yarn.  There are also some very gorgeous colors from Perchance to Knit that I was drooling over.  Someone want to go buy her yarn and put me out of my misery....lol!



Well I'm off to go eat lunch, start some more laundry, get Bree down for a nap and maybe if all goes well watch a movie with Kaity and knit some more on my projects. 



2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the knitting ADD. I think I have the worst case ever. I started another pair of socks this morning-slipped rib pattern in Mountain Colors Bearfoot. What's wrong with me??? The sun dress for Bree is just adorable! And I did the same thing with Sheri last night. I just about died because I had ordered two skeins from Scout yesterday afternoon. I couldn't stand it any longer. I mean, willpower goes just so far. Hope you get some knitting time in today. I swear, I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I restrained from the Loopy Groupie color of YP too. I wanted to click buy. But I held off and held off and then, it was gone. Phew! We dodged a bullet.

    ReplyDelete