Jun 28, 2007

Playin' Along

I found this meme on Mommy Susie Knits, so I thought I play along.

In some areas there won't be 5 things.  Just for the fun of it, I've linked some of the stuff so you can check it out if you want.  None of these items are listed in particular order, I just put them in as I thought of them.

5 jobs I have had in my life
-- Stocked shelves at Kmart
-- Spent 4 years on Active Duty in the US Air Force
-- Full Time Mommy

5 films I can watch again and again
****I could add several more to this one.  :~)
-- Band of Brothers
-- The Hunt for the Red October
-- Any Harry Potter Movie
-- Gettysburg
-- McLintock!

5 places I have lived
-- California
-- Oklahoma
-- Texas
-- Mississippi
-- Idaho

5 TV series I watch
-- House
-- Lost
-- Monk
-- Psych
-- Dirty Jobs

5 places I have been on holiday
***We plan to hit up several more places after we've moved to Montana.
-- Yosemite
-- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks
-- Disneyland

5 things I do every time I am on the net
-- Check email
-- Check bloglines
-- Go out to ravelry
-- Surf knitting blogs
-- Reply to emails and blog comments

5 things I would NOT eat for anything in the world

*****Sue I'm with you on a few of these...Yuck!
-- Rocky Mtn Oysters
-- Snails
-- Meatloaf (I know I'm weird)
-- Sushi
-- Unidentified leftovers that have been in the back of my fridge for an undetermined amount of time!   :~)

5 places I would love to be right now
-- In California holding my new baby nephew Blake
-- Scotland
-- Ireland
-- Alaska to visit friends and seeing all I can see
-- In a fabulous yarn shop with absolutely no spending limit



2 comments:

  1. Rocky Mtn Oysters...eeewwweee! Now, whoever thought that was a good idea? yuch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Dirty Jobs and Band of Brothers, too. We've watched B of B over and over. The Wikepedia link is a hoot. Wonder how come we like all the military stuff?

    ReplyDelete