Apr 25, 2007

Another New Swatch

I finished another swatch last night.  This one was a cable swatch.  I still have two other cable swatches to work on.  Cabling is not one of my favoritist knitterly things to do.  To put it plainly, knitting cables just plain sucks....at least for me it does.  Maybe I need to learn to knit without cable needles or maybe I need to find the right cable needle...."The One"!  Wonder if it's kinda like finding your soul mate.....you here birds sings, fireworks are going off in the sky and the world is right just for those precious moments.  I swear I haven't been nipping at the whiskey bottle....I don't even like whiskey!  Of course "I do love me rum" **says in a piratey type voice**....haven't had any in months and months and months.....darn babies and nursing.  Oh Boy, I can't wait till Bree is weaned....then I can have me rum.  Ok now I'm making myself sound like a lush.....lol.  You never want something badly till you can't have it at all.  :~)
Anyway, back to knitting content: You can see the new swatch here.



2 comments:

  1. try cabling without a cable needle, you'll like it much better! especially that kind of cable, where it changes lots. then try something like the Irish Hiking scarf (3 rows of the same cables) and you will enjoy them much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH btw, the swatch looks great! I can't believe you did it in Shine ...

    ReplyDelete