Apr 10, 2007

Moving & Socks

It's official now, we will find out what base we are going to be moving to by 15 May.  We will be moving to our new base in Aug, Sept, or Oct.  We are going to push for an early release so we can be set up in our new place before Kaity starts school.  I don't want to move her to a new school after school has started if I don't have to.  So be prepared to see my do the happy dance or cry my crazy self silly here in the next month.  Keep your fingers crossed and send a little good vibes my way. 
On to other news.....must have a little knitting content....lol.  I put the poor Monkey sock back to rights last night.  She once again has a heel and gusset.  This time there are no ladders on the bottom of the foot.  I think the next time I use Fearless Fibers, I'll use the bamboo DPs.  I think the weight of the metal is making it harder to keep the ladders out.
If you want to see what it looks like, go look at the picture I posted yesterday.  It looks exactly the same.  Couldn't see wasting my time to post  a pic.....alright, alright I'm lazy.  :~)



4 comments:

  1. Yes - will definitely send prayers your way to be settled before school starts! (And that you'll be near some LYS'!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great news! I reallyreallyreally hope you can get settled before school. Sending good vibes your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good vibes going your way. Hope you can get settled before Kaity starts school. I taught school at Clark AB when we were there, and students were coming and going all the time. It's so much better to have them start the school year at the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, move before school starts! Congrats on the move. :)

    ReplyDelete