Apr 14, 2007

Loopy Order

My order from the Loopy Ewe came in today. 
Dsc02778
I bought a skein of Cider Moon in the Go Go colorway....Love their yarn, it's gorgeous and squishy.  I also bought a skein of Fleece Artist in the Marine colorway.  This is my first Fleece Artist order.  I love the feel of this yarn.  I also bought one of the new Pocket Pals that Sheri is carrying.  They are handmade.  I'm going to use it to store my most used DPs. 


Finally there I bought the Zephyr stitch markers.
Dsc02780_2 The sayings on them are soooooo me.  Knitters Anonymous and Yarn Anonymous.....lol. 





5 comments:

  1. oohhh another great purchase. Love your yarn choices. Super cute stitch markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love Fleece Artist. Their colorways are so pretty. Cute stitch markers, too. I can really relate. Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm totally green with envy. I want a full report on BOTH yarns. Got it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bought way too much yarn lately. Must.Stop.Buying.Yarn. (for now that is.) You seem to be getting a daily package! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stuff! You'll love the Fleece Artist. It's heavenly!

    ReplyDelete