Apr 30, 2007

Yarn & Cute Baby

I made my very first purchase with BMFA this afternoon.  My order was not super sized, though I could have put 4-5 skeins in my cart, I only bought one skein.....but I'm sure there will be more in my future.   This time I decided to go with Tide Pool.
Now on to the cute baby part of the post.  This is what I saw this morning when I opened Bree's door.

The girl is slippin' out of her jammies again.....this isn't the first time.  :~)

Dsc02885


Baby in Jail.  I just love the look.

Dsc02893
 



9 comments:

  1. ooohhh squishy baby in jammies! must.kiss.baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so darn cute - my teeth hurt!
    Trish, seriously, more yarn?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo on your yarn restraint!
    And she's so cute. Even if she doesn't like to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby escape artist is at it again. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, so cute. I just want to pick her up and kiss, kiss, kiss. Babies are so wonderful. Phil???? Nope, too young yet. But he does love kids. Glad you got a BMFA purchase. It is so worth it. Wait until you knit with the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are grown but dang "babies" are looking cute again. I think I am too young to be a grandmother, but maybe I could "borrow" yours and give 'em back when they cry? LOL You did good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby jail... Poor Bree, but good ammo when she gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Military Knitters Webring!
    Your daughter is adorable. And I'm not sure how you were able to only buy one skein of yarn. I've tried and always failed. :)

    ReplyDelete