Apr 4, 2007

Stupid Flickr

Back in January, when I signed up for Socktopia I created a Flickr account which you need if you want to post your sock photos for Socktopia. According to Flickr it would take about 2 weeks for my account to be reviewed. If your account hasn't been reviewed you can't link your photos to your blog.....they won't show up because they aren't made public until the account has been reviewed.
Well of course I also need my Flickr account so that I can post the photos of the swatches that I make for the Walker Treasury Project. You pull your pic from the group using a link to the photo uploaded on the Flickr site.
Can you see where I'm going with this. Yup that's right 3 months later and my Flickr account still hasn't been reviewed.....WTF! This means that I have to wait for my account to be reviewed before I can post to the Walker Treasury Project site with my swatch. Well I can post to the site but no one is going to see the photo in the blog post. I've sent Flickr an email asking why my account hasn't been review and if they would kindly review my account because I really need to have full function of the damn thing. I just got an email in from Flickr stating that they would try to get back to me within the next 3 days.
Well I'm off to find dinner and calm myself with some knitting. The pic above is of course the swatch I can't post about till Flickr gets their heads out of their butts and gets my account fixed. For anyone interested in the Double Basket pattern (pg 18) from A Treasury of Knitting Patterns, Book 1.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment