Apr 8, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
Dsc02732
Hope everyones day is going great.  Just wanted to post a pic of my two favorite girls and show the progress I made on my Monkey Swap socks.  If I keep this up there will be no problem making my deadline of the box being out in the mail by 16 Apr 07.
Dsc02678
Yesterday I also placed an order for some Louet Gems fingering weight yarn from The Loopy Ewe. I just couldn't hold out anymore....lol.  I have 6 skeins total coming, in 2 different colors.  I picked up Bright Red and Caribbean.  I think I'll do the Gothic Spire socks in the Bright Red and do a cabled sock from SKS in the Caribbean.  If I love this yarn as much as everyone says I will, you all know I'll be buying more.  :~)



4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! You girls are adorable. And the socks look great. Happy, Happy Easter. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are too adorable!
    But really T, more Loopy Ewe? Just how much sock yarn do you have now?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girls! Hope you had a great Easter too.
    I've been trying to comment to your site all weekend but all the text is hyperlinked to bloglines. Your site doesn't work for me in Firefox or Safari so I've had to wait to get on my Windows computer at work to comment.

    ReplyDelete