Apr 9, 2007

Yesterdays Progress

Dsc02736





This is what day 2 produced.....she's got a heel and gusset.  Now all I need to do is put about 3 more inches on the foot, put on a toe on and start the second one.  Between this afternoon and tonight I may be able to finish up the foot and maybe start the toe.  Today's a busy day for me.....laundry.  Still haven't found that maid/cook yet. 
Shawn informed me today that we should here about were we are moving to some time next month.  I think they are really going to push to get us moved.....when I say "they" I'm talking about the military powers that be....they are a fickle power at times too.  I swear there are about 100 people in charge and not of them know what the other is doing which makes for headaches.  Of course this is what they say now, they'll probably change their minds at least a half dozen times before we find out.  :~)



2 comments:

  1. Boy, does that sound familiar! Dave always Military Intelligence was an oxymoron. Wait until Shawn has to deal with the VA. Now you are talking headaches. The sock looks great. I'm turning the heel today on the Garter Rib socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does sound like a headache! Your socks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete