Apr 17, 2007

Is It Tuesday?

My calendar says it's Tuesday but my whole day is feeling more like a Monday.  Yesterday was great, I finished the Monkey socks and set myself free.   So I guess it really didn't feel like a Monday to me.
I contemplated knitting this afternoon but decided to clean instead....Yucky, but necessary.  I let a few things slip while trying to get these socks done so I figured I'd go ahead and spend today cleaning.   Not that I really wanted to but better to catch it all now before it gets bad.  :~)
Bree has decided to throw a wrench into that plan.  She's decided, in her infinite 9 month old wisdom, that she does not need to take a nap today.  I did manage to get the living room straighted up, dusted, and the vacuum ran through out the whole house and yes I remembered to turn the vacuum on before I started.  :~)
Well I'm off to attempt cleaning the kitchen.  If all goes well Bree will sit in her highchair and play so I can get the kitchen straightened up. 




5 comments:

  1. I swear, kids live to throw a wrench in our plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it can be to grab some time for housework, let alone yourself. Kids do take all we've got to give. Grab some knitting time if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post reminds me of an old Garfield comic strip - he's having a really bad day, and the punchline is "I knew it! Today is Monday cleverly disguised as Tuesday!" This was printed over 20 years ago, but I still remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is my first time visiting your blog. I'm doing a happy-wanderer routine through blogs and finding all kinds of fun ones to read.
    I scrolled down and read your post on Privacy. Ugh. Know what you're talking about there. I don't know if anyone in my family reads my blog, but I suspect my mother does. She seems to know things I haven't told her and that she couldn't have known any other way. We're fairly estranged, because my family is strange (and seriously insane). I've decided that I don't care if they're there, as long as I don't know about it. I don't talk to them about it. I post what I want, but I basically don't post much about them anyway. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish!!! It's your Secret Monkey Sock Pal. I love reading your blog! :) I just wanted to share that I have a special little something for Bree in your box. You'll know what it is when you see it. :)

    ReplyDelete