Apr 25, 2007

Long Night

You know what they say "The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions", well I could borrow a little from this saying tonight.  No I'm not going to make my family eat ramen so I can buy yarn.  I'm sticking to the no yarn before payday thing....lol.    :~)
It was my intention to knit on my moms b-day gift which has now been turned into a combo b-day/Mother's day gift.  Lets see if I can make Mothers Day.

Instead I'm sitting here with a baby on my lap babbling to all of you.  :~)  Bree in her infinite 9 month old wisdom has decided that tonight she doesn't need to sleep.  So we are happily....when I say "we" I really mean "Bree"....sitting here surfing the internet spending pretend money on the internet.  Shoot I just spent about $150 of my pretend money at BMFA.  I'm sure I could do even more damage by visiting the Loopy Ewe and shoot while I'm at it, might as well spend some at Scout's Swag.  Then there are various etsy sellers with some major drool worthy yarn to buy.  Why stop at just one.   :~)



4 comments:

  1. Been there done that. My son hardly slept at all in the first few years of his life - at least that's what it felt like to his mom and dad. At least you now have the internet to browse if you have to be awake with a baby. Back in 1986 or so there wasn't even much on TV in the middle of the night. I promise that she will sleep to excess when she's a teenager LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry sleep is eluding you tonight due to an active little one. Does it help when we say we all have been there, done that? I do the same thing you do-pretend to shop, shop, shop and then empty my cart. It's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you'll be able to get even with Bree, when she's older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sock yarn is so hard to resist! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete