Apr 26, 2007

Knitting Updates!

Hold on to your hats, Trish actually has some knitting to talk about that she can show pictures of.  :~)
Bree decided to stay up again tonight but she was nice enough to play in her play saucer thingy.....go click on the link to see what I'm talking about....lol.  Since Bree was up I didn't have all my concentration for anything other then basic knitting, since every few seconds I here "Ma Ma" which I then look up to see what she wants and get an eye full of baby grins....which of course make her not going to bed seem a little bit better.  Nothing makes things better then a baby grin.  I think her problem is a mix of cutting more teeth and a growth spurt.  Darn kid needs to grow.
So here's what I accomplished on Kaity's second sock.


Dsc02869
They are matching up pretty nicely.  I'm soooo close to finishing these.  I've almost got an FO.   I could knock these out with a few good knitting hours. 

I think I may get all Betty Crocker-y later today.  Shawn and Kaity have been on a banana kick here lately.  This time there were a few bananas that didn't manage to get eaten before they became over ripe.  So tomorrow afternoon those bananas are going to turn into 3 baby loafs of banana bread.  Yum.  I haven't made banana bread in forever.  Knitting and Baking in the afternoon, busy day for me. 
Course this may be the last time you here me talk about baking for a while.  I'm not big on cooking and baking.  I get the notion to bake stuff every now and then, but it isn't often.  Mostly cookies with Kaity and the occasional cake, muffins, or cupcakes....nothing too fancy.  I do love making bread in my bread machine....nooooo it has nothing to do with the fact the bread machine does all the work.  ;~) 



2 comments:

  1. Cute socks for Kaity. And they match so well, too. One more thing we have in common-cooking ain't my thing. Don't get me wrong. I put three squares on the table every day. But baking and fancing cooking? Nope, I'd rather grab my needles. Good thing Dave & Phil don't mind that, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky that my hubby is the cook, but I'm responsible for all baking (which I haven't done in a while)!
    Cute socks!

    ReplyDelete