Apr 6, 2007

Blog Problems

It came to my attention that my blog was messed up when viewed in IE 7, oops I mean certain browsers.  ;)
I played the process of elimination game and wouldn't you know it, the problem child was of course the last thing I removed from my blog.  The problem was my Work in Progress tracker in my sidebar.  Apparently IE 7, I mean certain browsers didn't like the code that I had put in.
I'm glad I'm a Mac user.  :)
If anyone running their blog on Typepad wants the code for the WIP tracker, leave me a comment letting me know you want it and I'll send it to you in email. 
If anyone else has a problem with the blog drop me a comment or an email and I'll see if I can't get it fixed.  :~)



1 comment:

  1. hey, that's IE6 we were talking about! (on winme and xp pc's) LOL

    ReplyDelete