Apr 27, 2007

Banana Bread

OK, I felt the need to show proof that actually cooked the Banana Bread like I said I was going to.  :~)
I couldn't find my handy dandy tried and true recipe so I settled on a new one.  This one used brown sugar and I'm pretty sure my regular recipe had regular sugar.  I bout laughed when I read that this new recipe wanted me to put the mixture into a 9x13 baking pan.....OK guys that's a cake size dish.  If you bake it in a cake dish, like a cake then wouldn't you figure it would be Banana Cake?  I used my four mini loaf pans.  They are easier to deal with and four mini loaves are easier to store since I can freeze some or give it away when I make big batches.....which isn't often.  :~)

Before:

Dsc02872



After:

Dsc02873


OK....Betty Crocker moment is over now.  Time to go have some bread and knit a few rounds on something.  I'm gunning for an FO  of of my WIP lits by the end of the weekend.



Hopefully this recipe is as good as my other one.




** For those who've already read this post it's been edited because I can't spell or type.  :~) 



3 comments:

  1. You're making me look like a slacker! I can smell the bread already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhhh bananna bread. yum! with or withoug nuts?

    ReplyDelete