Apr 23, 2007

Yarn Overload

For all of you who maybe on a knit from your stash thing....you may want to turn away now.  I ended up with all my yarn orders delivered today.

First up is the yarn I ordered from Cider Moon's shop.  I saw this yarn and it just screamed Spongebob.  Kaity is completely in love with this yarn, which could be mostly do to the fact that she is a major Spongebob fan.  They even threw in some samples of yarn in other colorways.....who wouldn't love sample yarns....squee!

Dsc02841

Next up is my order from Knit Picks.  I bought some of the Cotlin for some sundresses for Bree.  The dark purple and bright pink are the Cotlin for Bree and the other two skeins are the shine worsted weight.  They are both soft and I think the Cotlin is going to knit up really nicely.  Of course I won't find out till I get some other projects finished.  Aaaahhhhh, I so want to cast on right now.  :~)

Dsc02842

Finally is my order from The Loopy Ewe.  This is that skein of Fleece Artist in the Dragonfly colorway that just wouldn't leave my cart.  OMG....This...Stuff...Is...Gorgeous!!!!  The picture doesn't even come close to doing this skein justice. 
Dsc02844


OK....I need to go wipe the drool off my chin and swap out my laundry again.  Darn that housework....it just sucks up so much time.  :~)








6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Isn't the Cider Moon just so squishy and delicious? And as for the Fleece Artist, I ordered some to see what the fuss was about and if you think it looks beautiful now wait til you start knitting it! I am currently knitting up the Paris colourway and it is just divine - subtle and gorgeous! happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, there goes my blood pressure. I love that Fleece Artist! I knit from my stash all the time. It's just that I add to my stash faster than I can knit it up. Once can never have too much of a good thing. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egaadzzz, great stuff! The cider moon colorway is gorgeous! I can really see the whole spongebob look going on. Now I want that dragonfly color way. Oh my, it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cue Bugs Bunny voice over "ooohhh I'm Dyin'!!!"
    just killing me girl. gah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm jealous! (In a good way!) :-0 Can't wait to see everything knitted up - that'll take about a week, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you making with the Sponge Bob?
    Dragon Fly is pretty. Can't wait to see it knitted up.

    ReplyDelete